Health Insurance Marketplace
"To Provide Quality Healthcare for Everyone"
What is The Health Insurance Marketplace?
The Health Insurance Marketplace is a resource where individuals, families, and small businesses can compare health insurance plans for coverage and affordability. Find out if you are eligible for tax credits or health programs like Medicaid or the Children’s Health Insurance Program(CHIP) .
When can you apply?
Open Enrollment begins November 1, 2019 through December 15, 2019.
Who Is Eligible?
- U.S. Citizens
- Legal Immigrants lawfully present in the U.S.
- Must live in the United States
- Cannot be incarcerated.
What is covered?
10 Essential Health Benefits
- Outpatient services
- Emergency services
- Maternity & New Born Care
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services & Treatment for Behavioral Health
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative Services & Devices
- Lab tests
- Preventive and wellness services & Chronic Disease Management
- Pediatric Services (including dental & eye care for children)
What will you need to apply?
You need to provide the following information for all the people reported in your income tax return:
- Names, birth dates, and Social Security cards for all household members.
- Your family’s income information (tax return, W2, pay stubs, net income from self-employment, unemployment, Social Security benefits, retirement, pensions and any other taxable income)
- Proof of Legal Status (Permanent Resident card, Work or Student Visa, Citizenship Certificate, etc.)
- Employer name, address and phone number
- If job-based coverage is available, must provide cost of premiums & types of health benefits covered
- Email address that can be accessed via cell phone or computer
How can you apply?
- By visiting our Registration & Eligibility department at Gateway Community Health Center, 2nd floor located at 1515 Pappas St.Laredo, Tx
- By Phone: Call Gateway Community Health Center Registration & Eligibility department at 956-523-3622
- Online: By clicking the “Apply Now” button below
Learn about the Health Insurance Marketplace & your new coverage options.